Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thank You Card To Bring In Summertime!

I have been working with my stash of patterned papers and believe me when I tell you that I have a ton! Can you relate? I am on a mission to use up some of this paper before I spend another dime on more...wish me luck!

I created a 5" x 7" card base with white cardstock. I then cut a piece of patterned paper from a beautiful paper pack (Bountiful) from Hot Off The Press, and attached that to the front of the card. The beautiful butterfly is a 3-D sticker from Paper Studio.
This is the inside of the card and is another sheet of patterned paper from the same paper pack. I used a die and my Big Shot to cut out the white panel to write my message to the recipient. The small green butterfly came from my stash and is a sticker.
From the scraps I covered the flap of the envelope to created a complementary set. I love decorating my envelopes to match my cards.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Angelina. I agree, it's good to try and use up our paper. Glad you decided to use what you have, it's very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina