Friday, March 7, 2014

Easter Egg-citement Is Here

I am having such a fun time working on this year's Easter projects. Have you started yet?
Here is the first one that I am going to be sharing with you. An adorable Pennant card with a sweet little Chicky!
I love how easily I can create fun cards with wonderful Easter colors with this paper packet. Combined with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, you can't go wrong! For the pennant I used the Banner2 found on page 29 cut at 4-1/2" cut from B&T paper and then the Layer cut from Pear cardstock at 4-3/4".  I then also cut the Square2 found on page 33 at 2-1/4" and then cut a 2"x2" square from Daisy White cardstock. Ran it through my BigShot using the Dots embossing folder. The B&T paper that I used for the main panel of this card was cut at 4"x5-1/4". The sentiment was stamped on Shape4 found on page 56 at 3/4".

To see how I put this card together, watch the video below.

Here are some close up photos of this adorable little card.


So what do you think? Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love reading them!
Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina



2 comments:

  1. Made me smile! So cute; I love this paper. It screams EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina! I am so ready for Spring and it looks like it is getting here! How about you?

      Delete

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina