Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Family Bloosoms With a Mother's Love

This is the first card for this year's Mother's Day series. The sentiment says it all! What would a family be without the love of the Mama that brought each of us into the world?


The sketch for this card comes from Mojo Monday's Sketch 336. I plan on doing a few different cards using this sketch. I used the Ivy Lane Paper Packet, along with my Artiste and Art Philosophy Cricut cartridges and the sentiment is from a Hostess set "A Mother's Love", all from Close to My Heart.

On the next card, I think I will change out some of the papers to create a better contrast. I do love how the flowers and leaves came out, don't you? Both are cut with the Artiste cartridge and then I scored the veins on the leaves to create a more realistic effect.


Here are a few other projects that you can make with this lovely Ivy Lane Paper Packet.

Ivy Lane Cardmaking Kit




Ivy Lane Scrapbooking Kit
Mojo Monday Sketch 336

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to reading any comments.
In the meantime, Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina




2 comments:

  1. Looks like we had similar ideas for this Mojo Monday layout! The Ivy Lane paper is gorgeous, isn't it? Love your work, Angelina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does! This is actually the first time I use these types of flowers for a card. Love your card as well. Thanks for taking the time to hop over here and leaving a comment.

      Delete

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina