Saturday, January 18, 2014

Valentine's Continues

I went through some of my stamp sets looking for some fun ones to continue my Valentine's series. I used two sets from Stampin Up, Valentine Defined for the little hearts and strand of hearts and Clearly for You for the birds that I placed on the heart strand. The sentiment stamp is from Momenta and I found it at Michael's just the other day. 
I cut out the heart border and the three heart shapes with my Cricut Craft-Room using a variety of cartridges. I need to be better about taking notes when I am working with the Craft-Room.

Here are a couple of close ups.


AND, here is another version using glitter paper and markers to ink the sentiment stamp.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina