Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love puts the Fun in Together

Welcome back! Today I did a simple card to put a smile on your face. I love the sentiment because it is exactly how I feel about LOVE!  This sentiment comes from the Card Chatter - Love from Close To My Heart. The frame stamp is from the Frame Flair Flair from Close To My Heart and was used three times. First on the face of the card, then on a piece of red cardstock and then lastly on a piece of Daisy White cardstock. I layered the top two pieces using 3-D foam tape and then placed a Bitty Sparkle on the four corners.

One of my favorite stamps to use on Valentine's cards is the Heart Grass, which is part of the Valentine Defined stamp set from Stampin Up. It is fun and whimsical. I finished off the card by cutting a slit in the base of the card and tying a bow around the front of the card.

I hope you are enjoying my creations and would LoVe to get your feedback.

Thanks so much for stopping by and "Happy Paper Crafting"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina