Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Pre-Order Special - Close To My Heart (CTMH) Exclusive


This is so Exciting!
By now I'm sure you have heard all the news about the newest Close To My Heart cartridge, "Artbooking".  You are going to love all of the amazing home decor projects and layouts that you are going to be able to create! WOW!
This cartridge has tons of overlays, mini albums, images, and even a brand new font.  What is the best part you ask?  Each key boasts a theme so you can create a complete themed album with coordinating pages up to 12x12!  In addition, there are photo mats (in standard photo sizes) along with borders, titles and accents.  Plus it comes with three coordinating stamp sets to add even more to your pages! Below is a sample of a wonderful project that was created using the Artbooking cartridge.


If you would like to see a video on exactly what comes in this bundle and how I have used it, watch this.

Here is a two-page layout I created with this fabulous cartridge. It was SO easy.
I know how excited everyone is to get their very own cartridge.  So I'm going to let you in on how you can get this cartridge before August 1st when it releases.

Join my team this month and get the brand new kit featuring the Laughing Lola paper(total value of kit is $155 for only $49) and order your new cartridge immediately at a discount!




If that does not interest you how about putting in a pre-order?  Order your Artbooking Cricut cartridge from me and I'll include a mini stamp set.  Plus I'll pay your tax and shipping!  So that is FREE shipping and FREE mini stamp set with pre-orders.  Offer ends at midnight on July 31st, 2013.  Orders will ship August 1st with stamp set.


This pre-order also allows you to get the August stamp of the month Chocolate Affair for only $5 if you choose. Just look at the beautiful projects you can use these stamps on.

  Choose Cartridge alone or cartridge with stamp of the month




Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to reading your comments and possibly working with you. In the meantime
Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina