Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 294

This week's sketch, #294 by Julee Tilman, is just another example of how we can combine simple yet fun embellishments to dress up a card. Once again I had fun using some of the super colorful papers from Close To My Heart's Dream Pop collection.

The A Flowering Bunch is the upcoming Stamp Of The Month from Close To My Heart and will be available beginning June 1st. I used Exclusive Inks® Markers to color the petals and match the fun colors of the paper pack.
The stitching around the card face was done using the For Always Cardmaking Workshop stitching stamp. I enjoyed using this stamp to accomplish the stitching. The stitching around the focal image was done free-hand.  I used Pink Glitter Gems in 3 different sizes as final accents to this fun and versatile card. A sentiment can easily be added when it is time to send this beauty!

Hope you enjoyed and I invite you to play along.  Here is the sketch for this week.


Thanks again for stopping by!  Please leave a comment.
Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina