Monday, February 17, 2014

Paper Doll Gift In A Card

Well the weather seems to be improving around here and I am so ready for Spring! So I decided to create this adorable card with Spring colors and theme.



The inspiration for the design is from Mojo Monday sketch #333.  I made a slight modification to the sketch and I hope you like it.  I used my Brother ScanNCut to cut out all of the stamped elements of this card. Made it so much easier and faster!  I am also entering this card into the Craft You Passion challenge - Girly Girl.



Now you may be wondering what the "Gift" is in this card..... Well watch this video and you will discover exactly what it is. Well, did you watch it? What do you think about the special surprise inside?

Now for the dimensions:
Card base: 4-1/4" X 11", scored at 5-1/2"
Lollydoodle card panels: Circles 4-1/8" X 5-3/8", Doodles 2" X 5-3/8"
Cardstock: Sorbet 2-3/4" X 3-1/4", Pear 1" X 4-1/8", Buttercup 3/4" X 4"
Inside panel: Sorbet 1-3/8" X 4-1/4", Doodles 1-1/4" X 4-1/4"

See below for a list of the supplies used on this card.

Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment with your thoughts.
In the meantime, Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina




Non Close To My Heart supplies:
Papers: Neena Solar White (Simon Says Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Memento Black Ink (Hobby Lobby), Various Copic Markers (online)
Dies/Punches:  Brother ScanNCut
Accessories: Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up)

T W I T T E R : http://twitter.com/angelinamromero
F A C E B O O K: http://www.facebook.com/papercraftingwithangelina
P I N T E R E S T : http://www.pinterest.com/angelinamromero/

15 comments:

  1. Adorable, Angelina! I have that set and haven't used it yet. She'll be making an appearance in my little corner soon! Cute, cute, cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well what are you waiting for Kristine! She is so much fun and any young girl would love to get a card with this image! So many uses too! ~Angelina

      Delete
  2. Oh how darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julee, I always enjoy joining in! The DTs are amazing! ~Angelina

      Delete
  3. Such a cute card and a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card. The pastel colours you have used are so pretty. Ooo have fun with your scan N cut :) xx Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP. Hugs, Samantha K :) x
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card.Love the sorbet colours and what a lovely surprise inside.Takes me back to my childhood :) Clever idea.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, it is great to keep that little girl alive and well and what better way than to play with paper dolls! LOL

      Delete
  6. This is way too fun, Angelina! Love your color choices! ScanNCut. Thats a new one on me. I'll have to research that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina, yes it is fun! Love the ScanNCut! If you decide you want one, there is a site that you can purchase in payments and you have 30-days to give it a workout.

      Delete

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina