Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Loving You Is Easy To Do 3 x 3 Card

Do you usually stick with the traditional 4.25 x 5.5 card (A2)? I know I sure do. I rarely make a larger card and I am even less likely to make a smaller card. But today I decided to go with something out of the ordinary for me and made this 3 x 3 card.


The papers came from a paper stack that I purchased from Paper Wishes. I cut the red at 3 x 3 and then the gray at 3 x 1. I then attached them to a 3 x 3 card base. I added the ribbon to seamlessly marry the two patterned papers. Next I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and trimmed the ends with a punch. The stamp, ribbon and punch were all from Stampin Up.

Oh, before I attached the patterned paper to the cardstock, I punched out three little hearts using a punch from Stampin Up. But first I stamped some hearts from a tree stamp, also from Stampin Up in black before I attached the gray paper. Sorry about that.

I used Liquid Glass on all of the hearts, including the one on the sentiment. This helps them stand out a little better and adds additional dimension to the card.

Well, until the next time, Happy Paper Crafting!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina