Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Caption This!


I am always looking for stamp sets that I can use to create Masculine cards. County Born is the perfect set.  Here is an image of what you get.
I have so many ideas that I can use with this set. What I love about the card that I created (see above) is that you can pretty much use if for any occasion!  So with that in mind.....
I am asking if you would please Caption This card!  Leave your caption in the comments section below.

Here is another card that I created using three stamps from this stamp set.

Here is a tutorial on how I created this image using a masking technique. I am also including a video tutorial on how I colored this with alcohol markers, both from Close To My Heart and Copic.


Thanks for playing along and I look forward to reading your Captions!In the meantime, Happy Paper Crafting!~Angelina

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Great video!! I really like our markers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina