Monday, May 27, 2013

Mojo Monday #295 Challenge Entry

Here is my entry using the "A Flowering Bunch" stamp set from Close To My Heart. It is circle or square week at Mojo Monday, today's adorable sketch was created by Julee.


I stamped the image twice, once on white card stock and a second time on honey card stock and then matted both on the Mint UV coated card stock that is only available through the end of May from Close To My Heart's Dream Pop paper pack. Colored in the flowers using the Exclusive Inks® Markers. I love these alcohol markers because they are designed to work exactly like the popular brand out there at 1/3 the price!  I used Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment to create a little texture and interest at the bottom.

Here is the sketch created by Julee.




I encourage you to join this Challenge if you enjoy making cards and would like to stretch your creativity.

Please leave a comment and thank you for visiting my blog.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you created a highlight effect by adding white card stock on honey card stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elena, sorry I am just responding. Extremely busy month around here. You comment is very much appreciated!
      ~Angelina

      Delete

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina