Monday, May 13, 2013

Mojo Monday - 293



I have decided to start participating in Mojo Monday Sketch and Create's Card Blog challenges. I figure this will be a great way for me to share weekly card projects and do a little socializing as well.


This week's sketch, #293 by Julee Tilman, was so fun to work with. The color scheme is part of Create's challenge so I had fun  using some of the super colorful papers from Close To My Heart's Dream Pop collection since they coordinate so well with the posted colors.
To get the 3 focal (circle) shapes I used Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge, pages 48 and 51.  I also used a Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder to give one of them some texture. The flowers in the center of the 2-layered medallion are Just Blooms™ Paradise Paper Flowers attached with a mini brad. I balanced the card with some ribbon, wrapped three times and tied off with a bow (not sure of sources). The sentiment is also from Close To My Heart, but no longer available.

I hope you enjoyed this card.  

If you like what you see, please leave me a comment!

Happy Paper Crafting,

~Angelina

10 comments:

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina