Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fashionista 2-Page Scrapbook Layout


I have been wanting to get these sassy pictures into a scrapbook for quite sometime now but just didn't have the right paper combination, until now!  Using Close To My Heart's (CTMH) Workshops On The Go Pemberley(WOTG) kit I was able to achieve the exact look I wanted.  These two "Fashionistas" had a great time posing and I had an equally great time putting the 2-Page layout together.

Here is a video going over what I did to accomplish this layout.


Supplies List - All products from CTMH unless otherwise noted.
     (The following are included in the kit but can also be purchased separately)

Non-CTMH supplies:
Gelly Roll Pen - White by Sakura
Gelly Roll Pen - Clear Star by Sakura

Measurements:
Art Philosophy
  Flower - Page 50, <Flower8>, cut at 1.5", 1", and .75"
  Flourish - Page 58, Font Layer <Tab2>, cut at 3"
  Letters - Page 75, cut at 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina