Thursday, July 18, 2013

Getting Organized

One of my biggest challenges when I first started out paper crafting was getting and staying organized.  There are so many options out there to help us with this issue. We don't have an Ikea around here, which I see so many people posting some really great solutions from them on their blogs.

I have to say though, that Close To My Heart has some great solutions and I am sharing a video with more information.


Check it out. These organizing containers come in a variety of sizes and can be used for so many different needs.  My favorite, is to pack up my products in the large one and take it to a crop!

Keep your crafting supplies organized in this sturdy plastic, see-through, stackable storage container. The Large one comes with removable dividers. Perfectly sized to hold up to 40 My Acrylix® stamp sets. 14½" × 10½" × 7½".
The Medium one comes with removable dividers. 14½" × 10½" × 5".
The Small one measures 14½" × 10½"× 2". (Check out the Craft Boxes Foam Insert (Z4140) and My Acrylix® Blocks Foam Insert (Z4141), both designed to fit inside the small organizer box.)

Which solutions do you use?  How do you STAY organized?

Thanks for your comments and Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for leaving a Comment!
Please also follow my blog and FB Fan page.

Happy Paper Crafting!
~Angelina